- Place up to 12 guests
- Electricity is provided by generator
- Bathroom/toilet in a separate building
- Though the island is far from the ground, mobile communication works well
Premium and exclusive offer and experience that you will enjoy and remember for a years. For those who tried “everything” this will be a breath of fresh air – the North Sea air.
Holmengrå Lighthouse was established in 1892. It locates on a western point of Norway, municipality of Fedje. All around is a North sea. With a history of 125 years the spirit will be felt immediately on arrival.
On the island it is possible to spend a day with excursion with local guide and barbecue (check the offer “Day trip to Holmengrå Lighthouse”) or several nights.
– speed boat (which you also can reserve for Wave Rafting) goes from/to Fedje island or Bergen city.
– Helicopter goes from/to Bergen airport.
Please use our contact form and indicate your phone and e-mail address – we usually respond quickly.